Information for INTERLINK A.C.E. Students

Student Insurance in the USA

All students are required to have valid health insurance. Students must purchase health insurance through A.C.E. (Exceptions will be made for students who have a scholarship with their government and can provide a valid Financial Guarantee and insurance card). Health insurance coverage for A.C.E. students is provided by LewerMark. (LewerMark details for SPU, MSU, and URI.)

Overview of the US Healthcare System for International Students

Learn more about how the health care system works in America and what you can expect as an international student. The following video is produced by International Student Insurance, which is an independent provider; A.C.E. does not endorse or promote their services.

The video above teaches international students how to prepare for their arrival in the US, how the US healthcare system works, and how students should appropriately seek medical care if they become sick or injured.

Healthy Living Resources

Healthy Living Resources for A.C.E. SPU students.

Select your language:

Partner Universities

A.C.E. Language Institutes have 'No TOEFL' agreements with universities and institutions for undergraduate admission across the USA.


Visit our page of Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.